PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- - "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- - "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- - "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information." This is stored with our eccomerce provider platform and Information Services provider.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- Enable our shipping team to streamline orders and to send invoices for shipping to provide you with competitive quotes and rates with major couriers and delivery firms we elect to hire to serve our customers (public and private firms)
- The Seedling Members Plan utilizes Stripe as the payment gateway provider and requires you to provide the proper and true and complete information requested in the initial signup process. Incomplete details may cause your account to be auto-denied or rejected. Please take the time to fill out the details properly and truthfully. If your information does not match, Stripe will reject your payment and stall you in the upgrade process. This prevents unauthorized use of personal information and stops credit card/payment fraud. We enforce PCI Compliance strictly to federal standards.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. Icognito mode via Google Chrome or 3rd party VPN services will not be respected for exemptions.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
2016 Sherwood Drive Unit #9, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada, T8A 3X3
Any photos, prices, information, material, advertising within the Ecouarium Ltd. Members Portal is only permitted on the domain name of https://www.ecouarium.ca. Any screenshots or sharing of information outside of the portal found will result in termination of your account without notice. Sharing of Ecouarium Ltd. Members Portal content in social media channels is not permitted in any manner (i.e screenshots). Photos and posts we do make on our own social media channels can be freely shared and distributed.
By proceeding, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions and hereby release Ecouarium Ltd. and its employee(s) from any liabilties reviewed whether they involve personal, financial, reputation, or other factors that can affect you as an individual or a business. You also agree to interact as a responsible community member both now and in the future, and reserve the right to leave anytime or revoke your own membership. Ecouarium Ltd. also reserves the right to remove a member and deny them access (i.e. close account, block IP address) if a member exercises abuse or slander in the digital space, or in public. It's never our desire to remove a member, but we must be clear on our processes. We fully reserve the right to employ the use of paid and free automatic image search technology available on the Internet for our use/subscription to ensure compliance of our marketing practices and confidentially of our prices and selection (i.e. identify our photos, colors, verbiage, descriptions, misuse of our brand by customers or fraudulent 3rd parties, or manually search and confirm in all avenues of the digital space). Ecouarium is a trademarked name under CIPO Canada - all content is copyrighted and owned by Ecouarium Ltd. and it's shareholders.
Should you wish to revoke your own membership anytime, please reach out to email@example.com and a member of our technical team will process your request within 3 business days. All support staff report and answer to Mishaal Ali, Owner & Operator of Ecouarium Ltd. and he is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided is posted with fair representation and errors and ommissions are excepted. Thank you for joining the Ecouarium Ltd. Membership Portal, one of North Amercia's most exclusive sites for exotic rarities, and Happy Growing!